Thursday, July 28, 2011

Booking Through Thursday

Booking Through Thursday is a weekly meme about (mostly) books and reading. This weeks question is:


What’s the latest you’ve ever stayed up reading a book? Is staying up late reading an usual thing for you?

The latest I've stayed up reading was probably 4 am (I'm estimating). It was years ago and I'd just discovered Jennifer Donnelly, whose book The Tea Rose rivals Webster's dictionary in size. I recall being hooked. Telling myself, just 'til the next chapter. Then the next chapter. Then the next chapter...and so on. No. I didn't finish the book that night; I finally gave up and caught a few hours nap. Well worth it - great read!

As a mother of two, I tend to call it a night by 11 or 12. Though these days I'm not reading so much as blogging, tweeting or writing (my novel). But when I'm into a book, I find it extremely difficult to extricate myself from its grasp.


What's your answer to today's BTT question?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

A Bakin' up Blogs Design Copyright © 2011 The Blog Bakery

Header Image inspired by Fallen Angel's Pain Vol.1 by Frozen Flame