Wednesday, July 27, 2011

In my mailbox...

This is In my mailbox hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren


This is my first IMM post and, likely, I won't be posting many. Or I'll have to change the name because I rarely get snail mail. However, this was too precious not to share. So, allow me to get this out of the way: Squeeee!!! It's here!


Ok. Here's the scoop. Last month I posted a 250 word story for Readers on Deadline on the Deadline Dames site. Well, I won and this is my prize...signed by three of the Deadline Dames (Rachel Vincent, Lilith Saintcrow and Jenna Black)  





See? I had to show proof. I'm just THAT excited. I've never been to a book signing...auths don't like Ohio I guess. So, I've never had a signed book. And to have it signed by such great authors!! Oh. My. God. Seriously. I'm not sure if I should read it or just stare at it while it sits pretty on my bookshelf! 

Well, now that I've shared that and you all think I'm a tad staker-ish...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

A Bakin' up Blogs Design Copyright © 2011 The Blog Bakery

Header Image inspired by Fallen Angel's Pain Vol.1 by Frozen Flame